Tuesday, February 24, 2009

should i ask or not

Well today i woke up hungry, although i ate 2 in the freaking morning. I woke up at 7 FYI heehee. Due to the heat, i had to find the remote for switching on the air-conditioner. I need the freaking cold so that i would sleep longer. Had to wait for me Mum to go to work dulu. She'll be mad if she found out that i switched the air-con not according to the schedule. Now O'n envying my brother who kreakingly has his own freaking remote in his own freaking room. *sigh* haha and tadi my lil bro terlepas cakap arh my amah kan and my amah tarus mental. She actually said this " You want to fight ah? Fight lah!!". HAHAHAHAH sudahtah bilik ani panas tambah tia kepanasan yg makin membara eseh becerita ku pulang. Had to cool them both dulu before me mandi. The same lil bro escaped from the house while i was at akmal's house. My amah told me that he went out because me mom didn't let him sleepover at his friend's house. I was proud at first since he followed my footstep in lepaking then shouted "SETAIEEEE!!" Pretty hypocritical am i? *angelic face with halo on top heehee. During the day i got pretty bored. Was planning to go to smsa to buy my baju P.E. tapi faza alum bangun (bangun wahh~!!). I'm actually recording my activities on my phone, the Nokia E63 so i can blog it out later.....

that's all for now peeps

Ciao

Yours Truly

Risso~~~

No comments: