Sunday, January 25, 2009

currently at my aunt's house

well guilty as charged xP. since i rarely wake up early from bed. i had no chance to update at all.well know theres someone there saying "ALASAN!!" but hell.... But still. so here i am, trying to writes this post up while my little cute cousins kept on poking here and there. okay then the updates.

well people have been bugging me with telling me to update huh??. well instead of talking abt the past, i'll talk about everything. so people whassupp hows life without school?? i certainly misses school now. talking about school, i went to smsa tadi to buy my p.e baju. so i arrived there with fahmii around 3. so we went to the admin place, looking for the room. We found the room and were asked to ukur baju d badan sendiri hehe. Fahmii's house is red tadaaa. i didnt get to buy one pasal inda cukup duit. So we went back home(i was with my bro) to get more money from mom, came back to school to found the room is locked. FREAKING LOCKED AT FREAKING 3.30 ON THE FREAKING LAST DAY!! i thought sampai 4. yatah i was pissed skajap. but then still got monday waaahh.

bah imma go now teehee

Yours Truly
Risso

No comments: