Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Graduation

Morning guys. This is me, trying to be um um informative nowadays. Okay, so uhh this morning i woke up arnd 9 (supposed to wake up around 8 b'cause we're going to bandar to shop for my prom stuff. Since the title of this post is Graduation, I'm gonna talk abt yesterday.

There will be no pics b'cuz i didnt bring my camera or any picture-taking-technology.

When i arrived i could see Naufal and Akmal (a.k.a Jamal abdillah?) and some of our Asian friends haha (and one big gentle caucasian giant). The performance was entertaining especially the dance part and kala's singing. Then we went to the certificate presentation. Since akmal was the first, he received a well'known applause and he go onstage. After a few people went on stage, it's finally my turn. I prayed to Allah that I wouldn't fall on this awesome ceremony.

Then there was the singing with teacher Rodman. Thats the climax of the event. That's the time when people really started to embrace their inner feelings. I wanted to cry but no tears drop. I seriously feel wacko when i hold Sazrina's and Nabihah's hand. That jumpstart my brain. I wonder how i can think with this deep-fried brain of mine. I felt something was to be taken away from me. Like there is no more ropes to hold me in this universe.

the end of part 1

yours truly

Mr. Jiggly

P.S. I'll continue when i got back from Bandar

No comments: