Monday, November 24, 2008

241108.... Remember this date

Today was the worst day i ever had in this entirely moderate year. The whole day, mark my words the WHOLE day meaning 24 hour, was worst due to a certain someone. If you're reading this, then i am very sorry to talk about this. You have been that beacon of my life i have been searching for. I was going tell you something but then i see that you never really cared. We have been close before and you probably can see how hard is it for me to tell you. I know i'm being selfish but this is me, expressing and letting go all my worries and frustrations that was kept on growing to near limitless. I noticed that you have changed a lot in quite a short time so i better get over this before it get over me.

I actually love you. i love you more than a friend but that of less than a lover. here i am, being selfish again. But its okay, i know that i would not get some back. i am prepared for that. I am just throwing everything away from me so that i won't feel this heart-wrenching, head-splitting ache. i cannot call you because you would do the same thing like what you did to him. We had to confess before it get harder to let you go. From this time onwards, i would just think of you as a friend but it just would give me pain if i were to be friends with you again. Your words actually felt like a knife. I shouldn't have known this wasn't real and fought it off and fought to feel. What matters most? everything that you would feel while listening to every word that i say.

That's all for now

Yours Truly

Mr Jiggle
(Risso)





















P.S. This is not real. My cousin challenged me to write a emotional essay heheh ciao y'all

No comments: