Tuesday, March 25, 2008

the plan for today...*yawn*

It's 12.10 pm... Good Morning guys!!! just woke up and went straight to the computer..had to go to miri today to celebrate Mom's bday (Happy Belated Bday Mom!!)...today I'm gonna elaborate plans of spending my oh-so-exciting day...

today we will go to Miri to eat at this palce which is like going a few kilometres away from town..Its called Dragon Seafood which has the nicest big looking aquarium where they housed some fish from Finding Nemo(I'll show you guys(and ladies) the pics since I'm like just woke up from the ever-comforting paradise(i.e my bed) oopss there's my bro half-naked just went out from the toilet hehehhe i think it's my turn to take the shower(we're suppossed to go to miri at 12 and i woke up at 11.30 heheheh) what we are gonna do at miri is eat and go straight back home hahhhah

i'm sorry for being short but i'm now lacking of plans on wat to do....maybe just go tuition and spend the rest of the day slacking off playing PS2 and Wii hehhehehe

kayh gotta go u people..this time I am determined to take some pics and post it here(its just that i dunno how *scratches head*)

Yours Truly

Mr. Jiggly

No comments: