Saturday, March 15, 2008

First day Blogging

*whew* now that was tiring.. today we had an exam(which is...DUH hard??). Two exam actually, D.maths and biology...well at least I get to see her hahaha...WATTA HECK!!! *record screech* I havent introduced my self yet...lets move back with time...

Hey Y'all!! The name is Muhd. Faris bin Mohd. Suraj...I'm somewhere between 14 and 16(bet you guys can't figured that out winkwink) As the name implies, yes, I am Indian and happy to be it...It's the second largest race in the whole world..but some people really do underestimate Indian.. Well let it be... I can't change the nature, can't I?

Hobbies Hobbies... What can I say about hobbies? hmm I love to read a lot of novels and I'm a fast reader(better emphasize on the ''Fast'') and I LOVE shooting arrows at BJ Archery hahaha everyone please go there and enjoy yourself ahhahaha

I love paramore especially hayley williams but now there are two guys who constantly fight for her, Vuxpyra and Heartbreaker hahahahah last time they were like this...

Heartbreaker : "hawt eyh hayley williams atu, she's mine for life!!"
Vuxpyra : " oii aku punya kaliah hayley williams atu!!"
Heartbreaker : " aku awal kaliah tau ia!!"
Vuxpyra : "aku yang gito ko psal band ani bongok!!"
and it goes on...
Family Family Family...what can i say about it? hmm *scratches head* there's my mom and dad and ma bros...next time sja talk about them
well until here only next maybe got pics and stuff
Yours Truly
Mr. Jiggly

4 comments:

Aimee said...

woo congrats on the new blog. =p

re-ignited said...

i'm here!! congrats on ur blog...

fahmii said...

BlowJob archery. hahahaha

"you go to hell you stinkin blowjob!"

loser dorang dua tu ah. nda dorang tau kah yang Hayley tu aku punya. pfft.haha

Aimee said...

BLOG WAHHH FARIS EHHH!
*runs around chasing faris with a pair of scissors*